Thursday, December 6, 2007

º Short Forms in Message

AFAIK - As Far As I Know
AFK - Away From Keyboard
ASAP - As Soon As Possible
BAS - Big A** Smile
BBL - Be Back Later
BBN - Bye Bye Now
BBS - Be Back Soon
BEG - Big Evil Grin
BF - Boyfriend
BIBO - Beer In, Beer Out
BRB - Be Right Back
BTW - By The Way
BWL - Bursting With Laughter
C&G - Chuckle and Grin
CICO - Coffee In, Coffee Out
CID - Crying In Disgrace
CNP - Continued (in my) Next Post
CP - Chat Post (a chat message)
CRBT - Crying Real Big Tears
CSG - Chuckle Snicker Grin
CYA - See You (Seeya)
CYAL8R - See You Later (Seeyalata)
DLTBBB - Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
EG - Evil Grin
EMSG - Email Message
FC - Fingers Crossed
FTBOMH- From The Bottom Of My Heart
FYI - For Your Information
FWIW - For What It's Worth
G8R - Gater
GAL - Get A Life
GF - Girlfriend
GFN - Gone For Now
GMBA - Giggling My Butt Off
GMTA - Great Minds Think Alike
GTSY -- Glad To See You
H&K - Hug and Kiss
HABU - Have A Better 'Un
HAGN - Have A Good Night
HAGU - Have A Good 'Un
HHIS - Hanging Head in Shame
HUB - Head Up Butt
IAE - In Any Event
IC - I See
IGP - I Gotta Pee
IMNSHO - In My Not So Humble Opinion
IMO - In My Opinion
IMCO - In My Considered Opinion
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
IOW - In Other Words
IRL - In Real Life
IWALU - I Will Always Love You
JMO - Just My Opinion
JTLYK - Just To Let You Know
KIT - Keep In Touch
KOC - Kiss On Cheek
KOL - Kiss On Lips
L8R - Later
LHO - Laughing Head Off
LHU - Lord Help Us
LMAO - Laughing My A$$ Off
LMSO - Laughing My Socks Off
LOL - Laugh Out Loud
LSHMBB - Laughing So Hard My Belly is Bouncing
LSHMBH - Laughing So Hard My Belly Hurts
LSHTTARDML - Laughing So Hard The Tears Are Running Down My Leg
LTNS - Long Time No See
LTS - Laughing To Self
LUWAMH - Love You With All My Heart
LY - Love Ya
MTF - More To Follow
NRN - No Reply Necessary
NADT - Not A Darn Thing
OIC - Oh, I See
OL - Old Lady (significant other)
OM - Old Man (significant other)
OTOH - On The Other Hand
OTTOMH - Off The Top of My Head
PDS - Please Don't Shoot
PITA - Pain In The A**
PM - Private Message
PMFJI - Pardon Me For Jumping In
PMP - Peed My Pants
POAHF - Put On A Happy Face
QSL - Reply
QSO - Conversation
QT - Cutie
ROFL - Rolling On Floor Laughing
ROFLAPMP - ROFL And Peeing My Pants
ROFLMAO - ROFL My A** Off
ROFLMAOAY - ROFLMAO At You
ROFLMAOWTIME - ROFLMAO With Tears In My Eyes
ROFLUTS ROFL - Unable to Speak
RTFM - Read The F****** Manual!
SETE - Smiling Ear To Ear
SHID - Slaps Head In Disgust
SNERT - Snot-Nosed Egotistical Rude Teenager
SO - Significant Other
SOT - Short Of Time
SOTMG - Short Of Time Must Go
SWAK - Sealed With A Kiss
SWAS - Scientific Wild A** Guess
SWL - Screaming with Laughter
SYS - See You Soon
TA - Thanks Again
TGIF - Thank God It's Friday
TCOY - Take Care Of Yourself
TILII - Tell It Like It Is
TNT - Till Next Time
TOY - Thinking Of You
TTFN - Ta Ta For Now
TTYL - Talk To You Later
WAS - Wild A** Guess
WB - Welcome Back
WTH - What/Who The Heck (or sub an 'F' for the 'H')
YBS - You'll Be Sorry
YG - Young Gentleman
YL - Young Lady
YM - Young Man

No comments: