Tuesday, December 11, 2007

º A Lovely Dog's Life Story

I was born in a simple small town......
I was very cute when I was young....
I like sport and pretend to be a soccer star cause he is handsome so much...
When grows up, I also like baseball too.....
It was a pity to say... One day, I went to beach for a sun bath....
I saw two guys playing the Game Boy...seems funny....
I was attreacted by the Game.... So jealous ....
I asked mama to buy a computer for me.....then she promised
I was so happy and gave mama a kiss deeply
Once I had a computer....I played the Game all day long....
except on toilet....the computer is my whole life........
My hand is tired, then use feet.....Playing seven days & nights after.....
Finally.....cause a long time playing the computer... without a rest.....
then....I died....died on my computer desk......This is my sudden life..
Said to all of my good friends, Do not sit with computer for a long time. Going out to talk a walk...

No comments: